segunda-feira, 3 de setembro de 2012

Nail Challenge 2

 Hey, everyone!
 It's time for the second color in the nail challenge! (if you haven't seen the first one, just click here and you'll know what I'm talking about!)
 So, number 2 is... ORANGE! YAY! In contrary to red, I love orange on me! I just love it!
 Here's a pic of my nails:


 I'm sorry the picture is not that good, but it is really neon. If I can take pictures in better lighting, I'll upload them later on this post!
 This polish is called Tech, from Impala which is a Brazilian brand. It's from the matte "neons" collections, so I basically put on a shiny top coat over it since I don't really like the matte neon vibe! I also added a little bow, which is just a sticker and that was basically it!

 Next color is... Yellow! So, we'll see how that goes!


 Twitter and Instagram: @TicapindosMari

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário