sábado, 1 de setembro de 2012

I ❤ shoes!

 Hey, guys!
 I just got back from a day of finding out new shops, that I didn't know, in copenhagen.
 So, I've been looking for high heeled ankle booties with a huge platform, like this one from Jeffrey Campbell:


 But, the thing is that I wouldn't wear a lot, since in denmark you have to walk a lot, so it wouldn't be worth it paying 1500 dkk for something that I wouldn't get much use out of.
 So I went to this shoe shop inside the H&M in the walking street, the one near TopShop and Magasin. The shoe shop is called Riis Sko and I knew that they sold tons of different shoes like Creepers, military boots, Vans and tons of other cool things. So I wanted to check it out and see if I could find a Jeffrey Campbell bootie or a similar one. 
 So I found this boot that I feel like it's the same kind of idea as the one by Jeffrey Campbell, but a bit toned down and had a lower heel and the best thing it was only 450 dkk. Here's a pic:


 It is from the brand 67 sixtyseven, as I said before it was only 450 dkk on the price tag, but the whole building was having its anniversary of 50 years or something and I got 10% off, so it was 405 dkk.
 The bootie is super comfy and the platform is soooooo cute, it's my favorite part! haahahahahha

 Here's the link to the Riis Sko online shop, they are currently updating their own, but if it is working here's is the link.
 They have Dr Martens, Vagabond, Vans, Converse, Timberland and many more!
 Have you bought any cute shoes this days? Make sure to share in the comments!



 Twitter and Instagram: @TicapindosMari

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário