sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2012

Nail challenge?

 Hey, everyone!
 So, to start off the blog I'll share with you this new thing that I'm doing, it's the 31 nails challenge. That means that for the next 31 times that you paint your nails your supposed to follow a list.
Here's the challenge:


 So, the first color is RED! I'm personally not a big fan of red nail polish, but it's kind of worth it...
 Here's the color that I painted:


 I painted my nails with this kind of burgundy red. I actually like it, I feel like it's the only red that I can actually see myself using. It's from a brand called Colorama (bought it in Brazil), they used to make nail polishes with Maybelline a long time ago in Brazil and they still do in Denmark, but they probably don't have this color. Translating the name is Twilight, which kind of fits if you think on the vampire side of the word! I really like this line from Colorama, the formula is really thick so you can just do one coat and you're good to go (and it dries pretty fast too)!

 The one not so cool thing about this blog is that most of my nail polishes are from Brazil, since they have such awesome formula and are waaaaaay cheaper and work just the same as O.P.I. or any other nail polish brand.

 So, yeah! Make sure to come back soon. The next item from the list is... ORANGE! YAY!
 And you guys are welcome to do the challenge too!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário